Friday, May 28, 2010

Focus: Adoption

Three words that I would use to describe the exhibition are:boring,fun consuming and annoying.

I think that the most rewarding aspect of the exhibition was the feeling the the exhibition was over because you worked so hard for the past 6 weeks and everybody says how well you've done. That really makes you feel good.

I think that the most challenging aspect of the exhibition was researching and putting together all your Ict,art and your performance because you get really stressed out thinking that you won't have everything done in time and then you get really distracted. You also get really tired after a while and also a bit bored.

My feelings toward the exhibition never changed. I HATED the exhibition from day one to the last day!

I think that the best piece of advice given to me was to FOCUS,try to NOT GET DISTRACTED and to be ORGANIZED. Sadly I only got organized on the third week. P.S. please take this advice otherwise you will suffer all through the exhibition.

I think that I prefer to work independently because when I work in a group,I get very distracted. Luckily I worked alone and everything was done early and I had a good exhibition! YAY!

I learned that if I work too much in a group for a big project like the exhibition then I will get distracted and I won't do the best that I can.If I work alone then my work is way better.

I learnt that most of my group except for one person couldn't concentrate well in a loud noisy room. Next year, please try to keep the noise down because there are some people that will want to work.

I think that if I had been working with my group then my exhibition wouldn't have turned out as well as it did.

I think that I still need to work on my organization and a little bit on my time-management.

No comments:

Post a Comment