I would describe the exhibition as anxious, excited and enjoyable. The best thing for my future is that I have learned a lot and that I have learned what I need to do to become a woman. The most challenging thing was to face my fear of actually doing it. The first feeling I had was that I was not going to finish in time and I would fail. The best piece of advice was from my mentor and she said to face your fears by acting like it was like any other presentation that I had done. I liked working in a group because I became closer to them. I learned that when I work alone I accomplish more. I learned that my group is a lot like me. The advice I would give to my group would be:
Rho:Less talking and more focusing
Anna:More research
Chiara:More reading
Adriana:Less talking
I worked with my group and by myself. I think I did a great job and would not change anything.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment