Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Exhibition Final refection

These are the three words you can describe the exhibition:cool,hard,proud.
The most rewarding part of the exhibition is finishing the robot, but it is also the most challenging part for me because it is very hard to program it but after you finish the program you fell very proud of yourself.


I chose by working indepent for my exhibition because I think it is easier and challenging , I thinked it that way because then you don't need to argue all over your ideas. If I chose working in groups then it will be more information, more instering, so there are different good things and bad things.
If i can do the exhibition all over again the things I will change are: more time ongnizine, work more in groups, disscuss ideas with my group member and print more broshers.


At the end of the exhibition I think I became more indepented and more smart and more organizined and I think it is a great improvement for me.


I like to work with my group a lot because they can be very helpful and kind and I like to say thank you to my group menbers, my mentor, my teachers, my parents and my friends

No comments:

Post a Comment