My exhibition topic was heart attacks.
If I would describe the exhibition in 3 words they would be
-Fun
-Challenging
-Quick
It was fun once the reasearch was done because the reasaearch is really stressful.
It was challenging because some parts where really hard.
It was quick because it was like we had only been doing it for a week but really we had been doing it for 6 weeks!!!
The most rewarding thing in the exhibition was finishing the exhibition because it is fainly over and I was sooo scared about failing!!
The most challenging thing was being organised, their was so much to do but so little time,6 WEEKS IS NOT THAT LONG !!!!
At first I was so worried about the exhibition.When we got in to reseaching it became quite BORINGand before you knew it your information report was dew,I was sooo worried.
WhenI had my presswasive wrighting posters due I became more confident because peple wear saying that thay were AWESOME,and i got FULL MARKS:). Towards the end I got really exited but I was worried wether I would finish in time,but at the night it all went GREAT:)
This may sound strage but I miss the exhibition:(
The best resours was probly nearlly everyone and the internet,everyone was helpful in their own way.
Working with people can be HARD and I relised that I am the type of person that likes to work Indapendantly.I fellt unhappy working with my group so I split up with the.I fellt happy with myself working on my own.
I learnt that I may be friends with the people in my group,but it doesnt mean that you can work well with them.I also leart that if others dont get allong with you,you should work by yourself.
Nastya:Positive:She helped me to get the borad orgainised.Advise ???
Wiebke:Positive:She was helpful most of the time.Advise:Do more about your topic and not dieabites.
Erica:Positive:She gave lots of Ideas.Advise:Listen to peoples advise.
I was working by myself too because I had priblems with my group.
I still feel like I have to practise organistation more and foucus less no reseach and more about the exhibition:)
By Erin
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment