The most rewarding part was at the very end when I could look at all my work neatly on the table and board and think that it took me six weeks to do this and I think back of all the steps especially the hard ones and then you just feel proud.
The most challenging part of the exhibition was probably the planning because not only did you have plan long term but also short term and at the start I had a hard time planning my days well and so I would get board easily but then I realized and started planning my days.
At first I was excited but then the research became boring but then when I did my info report it was fun because then all the knowledge could be poured out in your own words and. But then just before exhibition night I did not feel excited it was good it meant I knew what to do.
My best tip was to plan my days well to not get bored during the time that I had because I needed it.
I liked working as a group but in groups they are always debates and so you always get mad so that is why I prefer to work alone.
Well I learned to accept ideas but also especially to reject them nicely.
I learned that working alone for me works better than in a group because I am more concentrated than in a group. In my group Christian had a lot of ideas but he has to accept that we can not agree with every single one of his ideas because some don't fit. Warren was concentrated but he has to give a little more ideas. Malte works well independently but if he wants to work as a group he has to help.
If the exhibition was all as a group I would not have done as well because as I said I work better alone.
I should learn how to plan short term stuff better short tern=m like a ay or two.
Kiran Dwivedi
No comments:
Post a Comment