Focus: Architecture (Hotel Architecture)
I would describe the exhibition in three words, challenging, fun and relief.
The most challenging aspect of the whole exhibition was when I started researching, it was challenging because at the start you have to get running and you have to give a kick to yourself.
The most rewarding aspect of this exhibition for me was when I went out of school after the exhibition night. It was the most rewarding aspect because it was a great feeling when you know at this point everything is finally done.
My feelings over the six weeks changed because in the research weeks, I was really frustrated, then in the information report writing weeks I felt that I am going to make it, on the persuasive writing weeks I really was on a good mood because I had nearly finished, on the days when I put everything together I felt really proud seeing all my work and on the exhibition night I felt comfortable, proud and relief.
My best resource for this exhibition was my dad because he gave me the advice not to research so much, just to think what is in my head. Mr. Mac was a really good resource too because he managed the whole exhibition.
I felt O.K. in working with my mentor group because they discussed with me and they designed the pin board with me.
When I worked independently l learned about myself that I can work really well individually and that I am really organized and neat.
The people I want to give positive comments and give them advices are:
Kiran
Positive: his language in writing is really good and he is open for compromises.
Advice: when he sits with his friends he is not so concentrated and disturbs other people.
Warren
Positive: he really helped designing the pin board.
Advice: maybe he should take more time designing things and then they would look neater.
Malte
Positive: In the mentor meetings he gave some ideas what I could do in the future.
Advice: He should respect and help out a little bit more Warren and Kiran.
I worked by myself because I think I get work quicker done, I can decide what to do and I can make everything really neat.
My exhibition journey would have changed if I had worked with an group because maybe I would not got finished on time and maybe the presentation would have ben really confusing to understand.
I still want to work on: to understand that I have a lot in my brain and then
to use that information in the right way and to cooperate with others.
This exhibition was really fun and my advice for the fifth's graders next year is that they need to trust on their brain and not too much on the internet or books. I hope they will have fun in the Exhibition next year!
By Christian Kuhn
No comments:
Post a Comment