Thursday, May 27, 2010

EXHIBITION REFLECTION

My exhibition topic was Child Poverty.

If I had to describe the exhibition in three words I would say:
- frusterating
- fun
- challanging

I think the most rewarding thing for me in the exhibition was the night because I felt confident for the first time and not as shy as I would usually be.

I think the most challenging thing in the exhibition was getting started to research because you had no idea what to search and where?!!!!

My feelings changed during the exhibition because I thought alot more about my topic child poverty and I also thought a lot about how lucky I am compared to those kids!

I think the one of the best advice I got was from my mentor (Mrs.Hartley) was to make palm cards because without them I had no idea what to say but with them made me really confident also because i'm not the best speaker infront of large groups! I think my dad gave me alot of good advice to and so did Mr.Mac.

I think my group was good and I felt good working with them (even though we had disagreements) because we always thought of good ideas together and helped eachother out but i also needed to work independintly. I learned that I can work better individually than in a group because I can conasentrate more even though i like working in groups.

Anna:
Positive= Most of the time stayed on track and knew when you had to work individually.=)
Advice= Only sometimes try and not get disturbed from other people.=)
Claire:
Positive= Time management was very good.=)
Advice= Try not to disturb other people. (like ME)=)
Adriana:
Positive=You had very good ideas and advice for the group.=)
Advice=Don't talk as much.=)
Rho: You always had good stuff for the group meetings that we had at the start.=)
Positive=Don't talk as much.=)

I think I need to improve in reflecting my work better and WAAAAAY more often!

by: C.H.I.A.R.A


No comments:

Post a Comment