Its was really boring at the start and then everything heated up!!! We had to do this for this day that for that day and it was really stressing! And then we didn't even realize it and it was already the exhibition night! And I'm really glad its over! (Panting)
i agree
ReplyDeleteReflection On The Exhibition
ReplyDeleteI would describe the exhibition as tyring, frustraing and sleepy.
The most rewarding aspect of the exhibition was that I got to finish my visaul art. This was rewarding because it was hard to do but I got to finish it.
The feelings that I had for the exhibiton were nervous, shy abnd happy.
The vest advice that I got for the exhibition was to print pictures and stick them on colored paper, because I didn't want the pictures to be just black and white only so i added colored paper, so it can look nice.
The way that I felt with working with a group was like not feeling left out.
The thing that I learned aboyut others working in the group was kind of like good.
Lucy: The positive that I will give Lucy is that she is a good friend and the advice that I would give Lucy is that she helped me with my poem.
Nick: The positive that I will give Nick is that he is smart and the advice that I will give Nick is that he helped me with my board.
Yes the exhibition was fun at end and boring at the start. Also I learned a lot.
ReplyDeleteI agree it was so stressful ( too stressful) but at the exhibition night i felt so proud of myself i worked hard for that night and i researched ( ok maybe sometimes i was goofin around ) but it was really enjoyable in the end
ReplyDelete