My exhibition topic is body image.
If I were to describe the exhibition in three words I would say:
-Challenging
-Rushed
-Fun
The most rewarding part of the Exhibition was the fact that I got to learn about things that really interest me and so I it meant that I was hardly ever bored and am very knowledgable on that topic.
The most challenging part of the exhibition was starting. When you sit down with your computer on the first day it is hard to know what you need to research first. This is where lines of inquiry and burning questions really helped me.
At first I thought the exhibition would never end and it would be way to long. now I think that it was the perfect amount of time though with my info report I could have used an extra day.
The best piece of advice that I had been given to me during the exhibition was from my teacher who showed me a website called adbusters.com. I was inspired to follow in there foot steps for my persuasive writing.
I got on really well with my group and it made it easy to work with them. Also it was good to work independantly and get some time on my own and not worry about other peoples exhibition.
Advice:
Liza-Positive:Always kept calm and never stressed so it never rubbed off on anyone else. Advice: In future, Don't throw away your resource record :)
Fatima- She did a really awesome job on her persuasive writing. It was very......Ummmm.......Persuasive.
Advice- Some times need to remember to keep on track :)
I worked in a group for all the options. I think that if I had worked on my own I wouldn't have had as many options when doing my exhibition.
I think I need to work on my presentation skills because my exhibition diary is a tad messy.
By Maddy
Visit my blog at http://image-revealingadvertisements.blogspot.com/
No comments:
Post a Comment