Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Exhibition Reflection

I'd describe the Exhibition in three simple words:
  1. FUN!
  2. Enjoyable
  3. Frustrating
The most rewarding aspect of the exhibition for me is that I learned a whole lot about my topic, and I'm sure it well help me loads in the future.

The most challenging aspect for me is definitely the researching. I'm not very good at researching and realized that my topic was not easy to research about. It was difficult mainly in the first week of Exhibition and the beginning of the second. Then it gradually began to get much easier.

My feeling changed during the six weeks of Exhibition. At the first two weeks I was very annoyed and frustrated with the research. Then it got a lot more enjoyable. In the end I found it actually Fun! I actually looked forward to Exhibition. My feeling changed a LOT

The best piece of advice I got during the Exhition is that I souldn't rush things and that I should take my time with writing and thinking.

I felt better when I worked independently, because I was able to concentrate better than when I was in a group. I always got distracted in groups.

I also realized that I would get more work done independently than in a group.

I learned that my group member, Lauren could be a bit too bossy at times but can also be a lot of help.

A positive thing about Lauren is that she can give me great ideas but an advice for her is to try and concentrate better.

I worked myself because I found it ten times easier. Also I might not have gotten such a good movie and information report if I had worked in a group.

I think I should try to still improve my confidence even though it has gotten better since the Exhibition night.

No comments:

Post a Comment