Wednesday, May 26, 2010
exhibition reflection
If i had to describe the exhibition in three words i would say boring, weird, not fun. The most rewarding part oof the exhibition was finshing it beacuse i worket very hard on it for g weeks and i think i did a good job. The most challengeing part of the exhibition was reasching on your topic because it was very hard to find lot's of info and it got very stressful. At the start of the exhibition I was not exated but then when it came to the end i really wanted to get it done and over with. The thing that helped me the most was my toutor beacuse with out her i don't think i would have done as good as i did so i say thank you. I was glad that in some parts of the exhibition we got to work in groupes because i don't allwes like to work independent. But sometimes i like to work independitly because i can get a lot more work done. I think my groupe would say the exact same thing as i did. I think Lenny did a very good job in the oral but he said a lot of stuff about spots and drugs so his other partneer trevor who was doing the same topic could not say much. Something good that trevor did was he did a good persusive writting picece but for his oral he could of practised more.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment